Range 0.1 -1.000 of AW using dewpoint technology by cooling mirror
Accuracy :+/- 0.003 of AW
Response time ; From 1 min up to hours to follow up AW vs time
The instrument is supplied with :
One black anodised aluminium sensor using mirror technology by Peltier Effect
- One gold mirror
- One 3 cm3 micro-volume chamber
- One specific joint to get the chamber air-tight
One electronic housing including :
- A digital display of 4 lines x 20 Characters
- One external power supply from 100V –60 hz up to 240V – 50 Hz
- One USB output to send and print data on a computer
- 5 stainless steel cups
- 2 calibration salts
One software to display Aw, temp in °C and time.
Two calibration points
Including Highly accurate IR sensor accuracy better than 2%
It has its 2% linear range centered at 27°C, but produces a repeatable signal in our range of temperature control.
It is specifically designed for optimum performance in the region of best linear fit with a conventional sensor.
Accuracy +/- 2%
- Possibility to change the speed of the fan (low, medium, high) using Portescap DC motor with built-in speed-control at :
A – 3.000 tours/min for ne powder samples (avoid using a filter which can alter the measurement with IR thermocouple )
B – 6.000 tours/min for powder samples
C – 10.000 tours /min for very fast measurements
- 4 modes of measurement
Saving of more than 1000,000 measurements in permanent memory.